- Abstinence curriculum taught for 7th grade – Postponing Sexual Involvement (PSI). 5 sessions with parental consent only.
- Abstinence-based curriculum taught for 9th grade – Reducing the Risk (RTR). 8 sessions with parental consent only.
- STD and Birth Control classes taught upon request for 7th – 12th grades.
- Puberty/Hygiene classes taught upon request for 4th – 8th grades.
- Nutrition and Physical Activity classes taught upon request for all grades.
Other topics taught upon request from school staff – Healthy relationships, dental education, safety issues, asthma education, bullying education, media influences, importance of hand washing